Dropping to much fps

fps drops

when am taking a enderpearl i drop too much fps

when am taking a enderpearl am dropping to much fps from 300fps to 20 fps idk why on the snowball the same

If youre using a high resolution texture pack then that might be the problem

3 Likes

Put this in #server-bug-reports
Make sure to follow the format it gives!

1 Like

As Oblivion said, it could be your texture pack. It could also be the pearl particles, but that is a really big fps drop, even for particles.

Also why is everyone Oblivion now? It is really throwing me off. I saw the pfps above and started wondering why he double posted, then realized that it wasn’t him.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure DaWhadurMonz and Zpc03 just copy other people’s pfps

4 Likes

I mean they decided to change it on their own but i dont mind, they can change back if they want to

Anyway lets keep this on topic

3 Likes
Ahem 🤓 ☝️

Oblivion decided to reply to a post after I said yo oblivion u know what to do without linking the dupe so im like I guess I’m oblivion now so I redrew their pfp and made it way better and changed my bio and then dawhurdermonz changed it too and i had no idea until aculace messaged me and so i told them this, but anyway they just copied oblivions pfp I guess they are lazier than me also just happened to copy dawhurdermonzes pfp ages ago idrk know why and it’s not really fair to the hive since I joined after they shut down most of the forums so they relly didn’t do anything to me so I think ill stick with this one for a while until I find a funny one or oblivion tells me to stop which I don’t really know why they would but who knows

anyway uhhhhhhh yeah it’s probaly your texture pack or something

3 Likes

Bro i got you

Back on topic, it could be A texture pack like oblivion said or a projectile trail like bubblez said. Or it could just be whatever your playing on.

2 Likes

Perfection.

Anyway uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it’s probably your texture pack, maybe try editing the files of the pearl particles to be lower resolution?

4 Likes

U already said that lol

3 Likes

its ur texture pack m8 also uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes