I know that this game is considered overrated because the initial stages are among the easiest and quickest ways to level up. However, why not make it more challenging? We could add a variety of difficult quests and incorporate extreme running to enhance the tactical movement. Additionally, it would be beneficial to lengthen this stage. Since the game typically lasts around a minute, extending it could ensure that both experienced players and newcomers experience true competition, ultimately making everyone happy and engaged.
Hello, I’ve read your post and I’m just wondering if you can explain certain parts of your post more. Parts like wanting “extreme running” or “difficult quests” are very vague and I think it needs more explaining. Also I don’t think making a map longer guarantees a map will be good. Stuff like the traps being balanced and not unfair or the map having tech which can be easily or hard can really determine how people feel about a map. I think a good chunk of Deathrun maps have a good balance of competition while being fun to play on.
Hello there, I don’t really think adding longer maps and adding more traps wouldn’t really affecting anything but I would keep in mind that they might add it but that depends on hives choice but I’ll vote anyways ![]()
Welcome back @The_Greener6378
I like the short games. It’s one of the 2 games I can complete in under a minute, the other neighing the brodge
