Donut Spawn Vehicle

Hey, hello, hi, I have an idea.

So to add on to the donut island flag, donut costume, and other donut cosmetics that you can get, I think it would be pretty cool if you can have a donut spawn vehicle.

It would act like the new ones in the bundle the hive recently made (animated and cool looking). Here is a 3D model of what it could look like:

screenshotdonut1_1

(i made this a while ago and thought it could be cool, dont judge if it looks bad lol)

Maybe there could be a donut bundle? Or something that has donuts (if you couldn’t tell, I like donuts).

Thats it for now, bye, good bye, see you later

Edit: If i decide to make more donut cosmetics, I am gonna make another post with them (and probably link this post)

5 Likes

Sure this would be cool you got my vote! Also what lvl would you get it at?

1 Like

uhhhh… if the hive adds more levels, level 89.5. if not, it would be in a bundle

1 Like

Ok because it’ll be a long time till sw adds 100 or if they even do add it to 100

2 Likes

I’m more concerned on why you aren’t falling through the donut.

Good idea though, I would love to see this implemented.

1 Like

Lol thanks

Hear me out:

They could make a donut bundle!

Basically, you would get the costume and hub title and that stuff. But, you would get a donut treasure, a donut spawn vehicle, donut cape in Deathrun, donut hide and seek cosmetic and loads more, I think this would be a great idea!

2 Likes

That model of the donut is really nice, a better view and render could you export it as a .gltf file from blockbench and open it with 3d Viewer?

And if I’m not wrong the entire donought is less than a block big. I still don’t think it should be for levels <100 maybe a level between 41 - 75 which doesn’t have a spawn vehicle?

Keep up the good work csr, it’s amazing to see another person who uses blockbench:P

1 Like

It was a model from a few months ago and I didn’t really feel like making another one

Yeah I wasn’t sure about levels but it was another option so

Thanks lol

1 Like

Yeah you came up with a lot more ideas than me

well, you went into more depth, I was just making a list lol

1 Like

like this?

1 Like

this looks pretty good, kinda of reminds of a cubecraft cosmetic but i cant remember which one

1 Like

u donut, we dont talk about other servers

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face: im a donut now

2 Likes

Correct!
As you can see you get a more rendered image that has the lighting done with it :smiley:

Thanks man

1 Like

Why do people actually like this idea lol

1 Like

Everyone loves new cosmetics, so… why not? lol

1 Like