[DISCORD] Able to see the reported player gamertag

Idea : Be able to see the name of the reported players.

More information : I often get in that situation where I don’t know if I already reported a player or not, and I am scared to report it twice… Maybe a message like that :

Thanks for reporting {reported player}, @reporter ! A staff member will deal with it as soon as they can.

If this leads to too much toxicity, I have an alternative solution.

Rn, there is barely any info about bans, anti-cheat or reports ! I know sometimes it can leads to toxicity, but many servers have ban/anticheat messages, report messages and so on…
It would be cool to see if your report led to a punishment or not…

.!/? report
Command used to see pending player reports. It gives the username, rules broken, region and comment. :slight_smile:

If you agree with this suggestion, make sure to vote on it at the top left of this topic ! :heart: Please answer those polls :

• :white_check_mark: Report results (if it led to a punishment)
  • :x: No report results
0 voters
  • :white_check_mark: Report command on Discord
  • :x: No report command
0 voters

Just click “Show vote” and you’ll be able to change your vote.

2 Likes

Thanks

A suggestion I put forward to the Admins about this issue was to get the bot to DM you a copy of any report you submitted so that you can check and make sure that you aren’t reporting the same player twice when doing multiple reports at once.

12 Likes

100% agreed… we need this

1 Like

Why a majority of people agree with this and there is only 1 vote ? :sob:

im talking to jake lmao

im not voting cuz of vote cap

2 Likes

I’m guessing @Melon-of-Water is also thinking the same thing…

• :white_check_mark: Report results (if it led to a punishment)
  • :x: No report results

0 voters

On this poll, if the hive tells you the person you reported got banned or not, this could lead to toxicity as @Ptitjoueur123 has stated…

And I see that the whole community is voting on the top one… I’m just letting you know

2 Likes