Disable the ability for seekers trying to build up using the blocks in their inventory

I have noticed that in hide and seek rounds, the seekers themselves like to abuse the glitch by attempting to build up towards the sky or ceiling in maps using the blocks in their inventory. In fact, I myself had witnessed many seekers trying to build up using the blocks in their inventory. Tbh, I feel that seekers shouldn’t be doing that as it is considered as glitch abuse. Secondly, Idk what is with this trend of seekers doing that, but however it is also considered as breaking rules of the game.

So in order to prevent that from happening again, Hive could disable the ability for seekers trying to build up using the blocks in their inventory, like if they tried to do that, they will immediately be automatically teleported to the ground, with a message in the chat that says, ‘’ Please do not attempt to build up using the blocks in your inventory’'. Moreover, the blocks in their inventory will immediately be removed, so that they cant do that anymore

1 Like

nice suggestion lol, vote for your own suggestion btw

1 Like

Saw someone doing this with an autoclicker, I am reporting them now.

2 Likes

seems unnecessary ngl. it gives no advantage whatsoever, and there’s barriers all around the maps so you can’t get out (besides if you can, so what. it does no harm, and the block glitcher gets to explore around). i don’t see many people who are good enough to pull this off either (and no, you don’t need 20 cps auto clicker to do this, it’s all just timing).

also, anti cheat can already kick players who are block glitching (either due to fly or standing on top of barrier blocks), so there’s no need.

4 Likes

I mean for some maps like Goldrush, since there is the outside whereby it is exposed to the sky, seekers might try to block glitch by building up towards the sky, therefore it is still necessary to disable the ability for seekers trying to build up

Even if the seekers get to explore, it is still considered as abusing glitches of trying to build up using the blocks as according to the rules in hive bedrock support, one specific rule mentioned states ‘’ Do not abuse glitches in the game or in the client’’

Therefore seekers trying to build up using the blocks in their inventory is considered as abusing glitches

1 Like

There are way too many glitches in hive that needs to be fixed, and block glitching is by far the least important of all of them. TW shop glitching, glitching through floors with pearls, mlg with boomboxes, etc, they’re all much more relevant to the game than just block glitching in HnS.

Also the view outside of Goldrush is absolutely gorgeous.

4 Likes

they could just put deny blocks under the map to disable builing.

2 Likes

I can see why seekers do this though, If there is a hider outside of the map or in a high place that cannot be reached otherwise, seekers using this sort of “technique” to kill them should be allowed. But in general since I don’t see many hackers I agree with you.

I think its a great idea to get rid of the ability for Seekers to build up.

If do so, the spots that needs two hiders to reach should be removed or the seekers cant reach and kill those hiders

I gave you the 30th vote!
Congrats on such a big milestone!