Diamond Costs Buff

Idea/Goal: Make Diamonds more viable for both short-term and long-term.

Iron armor should cost 20 diamonds instead of 32, and snowballs should cost 2 diamonds for 8 instead of 1 emerald for 6.

What this changes about gameplay:

The goal of this change is to make gathering diamonds a way to combat teams controlling the emerald generators. The cost of diamond armor has been nerfed in the past, and I see that as a good change. But, iron armor is still way too expensive to be viable for short-term games. If the cost was buffed down to 20 diamonds, people may farm diamonds as a way to upgrade their armor to tank other teams. The snowball change would also prevent people who control the emeralds from getting a large number of projectiles. With the current prices, a team controlling mid would have enough projectiles to stop anyone from crossing bridges. If snowballs could be bought with diamonds, everyone would have a chance at bridge denial, and may even allow a different team to take control of the emeralds.

Keep in mind this is all a suggestion, and you are allowed to have your own opinion on the matter. Also, I recognize that people have asked to lower the price of iron armor in the past.

No the snowballs are perfect.

No one touch my precious balls

2 Likes

With iron I’d like it to be down to 16 diamonds, but I agree with that, however I don’t think snowballs should be touched

5 Likes

I agree with the iron armor nobody ever used it

1 Like