Diamond Armor Nerf Idea

Hey there! I know that a large amount of you don’t like diamond armor in Treasure Wars. I don’t either. I came up with an idea to nerf it! Diamond armor should have a low durability, so that it breaks after multiple fights. Let me know what you think! :slight_smile:

What happens when 2 people with diamond armor fight each other? Also people have tried merging diamond armor and I don’t think it’s happening.

Considering that one particular mega game we had, I agree with that

Like it would make it better than chain, but so players couldn’t just camp mid and drag out the game super unnecessarily long

7 Likes

@anon14919351 @thegamingtoyyt or enchantments :wink:

In my opinion, I see no problem with diamond armor. I feel that there should be a reward for being able to get 20 emeralds, which is a lot. That’s an entire 2 and a half minutes of gathering resources. Also, diamond armor is easily countered with bows and snowballs.

2 Likes

No, this would be so awful for people without pvp skill. The only nerf dia armor needs is a nerf to ems, making it so there’s a cap or ems don’t generate until someone reaches the island

1 Like

I agree with this! Great solution compared to just giving you parts of the armor one at a time. I think this would also go well with emerald (or all) spawners having a maximum capacity so you can’t just come in late in the game and get like 30 emeralds.

1 Like

I think that this feature would make diamond armor pretty much useless

3 Likes

I think this is sort of a good idea but I think they should just lower the price so it is easier to get.

Guys stop complaining that emeralds would be useless

There will still be Special items and summoner upgrades to level 3

1 Like

Diamond armor is extremely easily countered if you still have a treasure

1 Like

Yep. U just need to yeet them of the bridge lol

2 Likes

That isn’t the problem. The problem is that it would make pvp skill even more important than it is rn, as opposed to strategizing & taking risks to get dia armor

Here’s a way to make the Diamond armour weaker but also keeping it a useful thing to buy:

So as we all might know the iron sword does half a heart of damage to dia, so it takes 20 hits in a row to fully take down one. Whereas the diamond sword does 1 heart, meaning you have to get 10 hits in a row to take down one.

My idea is that iron swords should do a heart of damage while a diamond sword now does 1 and a half of damage to diamond armour. This makes it less time consuming for someone in chain to face of with their diamond foe. :innocent:

1 Like

I feel like the way it is, is fine. To change the durability in my personal opinion would prolong games. One of the main aspects of game progression, in Treasure Wars is Diamond Armor.

I personally want to see people at mid! Removing that diamond armor desire in any fashion, makes the games longer.

Of course it wouldn’t be the end of the world if some sort of nerf happened. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, I feel like my idea would be better

1 Like