Deathrun Trap Ideas for future maps

If and when they add more maps to deathrun, I want to see some trap variety. I’m tired of the same traps and the same maps, and I’m sure other people are too.

Idea 1: Eggs/snowballs/wither skulls/ghast fireballs/blaze fire charges. It would be basically arrows but different, maybe with different effects and maybe with an explosion. Alternatively, this could be an unlock when ur a higher level, like what projectile does ur trap shoot

Idea 2: splash water bottles

Idea 3: something with dripstone, either a pitfall or a dripstone catapult into the runners

Idea 4: falling tree - a tree would fall and would kill all the runners under it and would become part of the course until the trap reset

Idea 5: swinging axes or saws

Idea 6: a slime thing right above the heads of the runners over a launchpad thing (like the ctf launchpads) so that when they jump the death can activate it and it spikes them down into the water or whatever

Idea 7: give the death a few snowballs and let them throw at the runners upon activating a specific trap

Idea 8: Statues swing an axe or arm and murder some runners under them

these are just a few ideas, please impliment none of them if the community doesn’t like them and instead just add another map or two. Other suggestions would be welcome.

Most of these are great but I think idea 7 doesn’t really make sense seeing as every other trap is just waiting to click the slime ball. (also vote for your own post + i forgor how do smol text :skull:.)

1 Like

ik i can vote for my own post lol, ty tho

Brilliant idea, you’ll have my vote!

you don’t have too tell them that yk

Yeah, they hadn’t so just reminding because I don’t see why you would suggest something you don’t want lol

2 Likes

You never fail to impress me

1 Like