Deathrun: parkour mode

A version of deathrun taking place on a parkour map

So basically the players race to the end of a parkour map and deaths can remove certain elements of the parkour, not much different from regular deathrun. My mind just went blank, please reply with more suggestions :'D

I don’t know about a different mode for this, but for sure some maps that are mainly parkour would be great.

5 Likes

Heck yeah I’ll vote for this! This would definitely spice up deathrun maps (in a good way)! The only problem I see is when people who are inexperienced with parkour play these maps and end up rage quitting. Eh, you could always practice (it’s not like parkour doesn’t exist on The Hive).

2 Likes

yeah lol, after playing hive for 2 years I finally managed to get the kangaroo and hardcore parkour hub titles

1 Like

Typically for games if they require any parkour they have an easier way that takes longer(Doesnt apply to the hubs since those are just for fun/practice/challenge). So hopefully this isn’t a problem, but who knows.

1 Like

As someone who really wants to improve at parkour (in terms of speed), this idea really appeals to me. Voted! also bump lol