Deathrun kicking people to hub

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
deathrun

What is the bug?
While playing deathrun at some point in the middle of the game i and others in the same game get kicked to hub with no explanation beforehand besides everything freezing but you, Freezing as in all players freeze in place, Checkpoints dont count, If your in the finishing portal you wont finish instead just sit there until kicked to hub, If you had speed while it freezes the speed will never go away until your kicked to hub. This doesnt happen to just me, I have seen other people report the same issue in The Hive discord #help me channel so its not just me. As i said some if not everyone in the same game as me gets kicked to the hub with me. Currently im trying to get this bug on recording and replay id but as of now i dont have that and we will just have to wait i guess…

Device(s) & Version
windows 10, 1.18.12

Screenshots and/or video:
waiting…
update: the video has arrived

1 Like

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this bug report.

Unfortunately, we’ll require more information about this issue, since we couldn’t replicate it consistently.

If anyone else has experienced this issue, any information or videos would be incredibly helpful.

Have a wonderful day! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One thing I do know is if you have 2 devices on the same account logged on the hive and you go into a new lobby on one of them, it teleports the one of the devices that youre playing on.

Also adding 20 memes on your screen doesn’t make it more funny

3 Likes

As no additional information has been provided we have been unable to reproduce this issue.

If you experience this issue, or something similar again in the future, please submit another bug report.