Deathrun: Chaos Mode

Chaos mode is a diffrent deathrun gamemode that with every checkpoint you pass gives you a diffrent effect

These effects can be one of these

  1. Speed Boost
  2. Low gravity (slow falling+jump boost)
  3. fast traps (an effect for the deaths)
  4. Slowness
  5. nausea
  6. Night Mode (sort of like blindness)

After every checkpoint every player will receive the same effect instead of random effects for each player so the gamemode will be more skill-based other than a gamble wether you get a good effect or a bad one

Feel free to tell me anything wrong on this idea :smiley:

1 Like

I feel like this can be a fun mode in a cs like how you can use negative items in block party since it can spruce up the gameplay in a unique way. I think having nausea and “night mode” can severely affect newer players and make them do way worse, which is why I think it can be a cs mode. Also get rid of slowness since it can probably make certain parts of specific maps impossible.

3 Likes

I agree with you , Deathrun maps are big

1 Like