Death Run Killer Update

I’ve been killer a few times in DR, and man can I say it is frustrating to try and coordinate with your partner. Sometimes you get a partner that activates traps wayyy too early just so they get the kill points instead of you.

Idea for Fix:
If a killer is at a trap, the trap is locked, and the other killer cannot be in it. This means the stick that moves you to the next trap will now move you to the next available trap.
I’ll try to picture it out here:

Trap #1 — Trap #2 — Trap #3 — Trap #4
Killer #1 – Killer #2

If “Killer #1” uses the “next trap” stick right now- it would move him to “Trap #3” because “Trap #2” is occupied.

I’d love to hear some feedback! Thanks everyone! <3

1 Like

Great idea. I haven’t been playing as death for quite a while as I leave when I am assigned that role but I remember deaths doing this a lot of the time.

4 Likes

This is how it is on Java. I would hope this is what they do in the next update.

2 Likes

Nice suggestion, and I agree, it gets annoying to get a selfish death as a teammate that steals all your kills.

As a professional Death player,I 100% agree with you

3 Likes

Agree. I’m pro as Death (I can get like, 40 kills) and many times, I find a noob that does not follow the “rules” of the game and don’t use traps wisely. They activate early.

1 Like

I agree with everything said. This would be great to see!

There also needs to be a way to opt out of being death

not a rick roll

No he didn’t, look at topic and see what it is before talking nonsense. He’s responding to

1 Like

welp im blind again

end my existence

what.

I really like this suggestion, I’m voting for it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We’ve added this into the game :slight_smile:

7 Likes