Daily Login Streak Saver

Basically the title is self explanatory. You could purchase this with either money, minecoins, or quest points. It would automatically enable itself and when you miss a day of logging in it will save your previous streak for the next day. Limit these to like 2 every week so people don’t abuse them.

EDIT: Okay, so I see people aren’t agreeing because it would ruin the point of logging in. How about, these items would pop up in stock during big holidays for a limited time, since these are times people might not be able to log in.

2 Likes

That would kinda ruin the point of “login”

20 Likes

makes sense, but like sometimes the hive daily login thing messes up, and even though i have logged in for 2 days in a row, it says ive lost my streak. im not sure why it happens, but it could be something for people who sometimes get their streak messed up

3 Likes

It resets at midnight utc, so you might have logged on on the second day before then

3 Likes

thanks for clearing that up, ive been meaning to look it up but always been too lazy :confused:

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s GMT+1 but 1 sec I’ll ask someone on discord

1 Like

The Hive - Updates says it follows utc

2 Likes

Hmm idk, I’ll check tonight, cause I’m pretty sure it resets at 2 am and I’m UTC+3

1 Like

that would ruin the point of a login streak xp boost and (quest points every 10 days)

3 Likes

It’s not really a log in streak if you don’t log in :joy:

5 Likes

yep that is true lol

Nevermind I was wrong, it is 12 am UTC, sorry if this was offtopic

Bump, if you maybe buy this for 500QP, it will automatically enable.

No, it’ll still ruin the point. Besides if they do add it, it’ll have to be more like 1000 qp if anything

2 Likes

As cool as it would be, it would ruin the point of login streaks

1 Like

I really like this idea, but I think it should be revised so it’s not abused. Like for example, only offer the opportunity to buy to save your streak once every 30 days.

2 Likes

How about you play crab or beans to decide if it gets activated
/j

1 Like