Daily leaderboards + leaderboard improvements

I know there have already been a few ideas on leaderboard improvements but I do not believe anyone has suggested a daily leaderboard. A daily leaderboard would give players something to work for when they log on to the server for the day. It would also be nice if daily, monthly and all-time leaderboards were visible without the command such as the system hypixel has. Overall I just think a new leaderboard system would benefit the server and create a friendly, yet competitive aspect to the server.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree, there should definitely be leaderboards since quest master doesn’t really motivate people to grind a lot.

1 Like

You imply that the hive doesn’t have leaderboards at all, but they do have basic leaderboards for all games except block drop and hide and seek link.

I do agree with this suggestion

3 Likes

Yes @thegamingtoyYT I am fully aware that the hive has leaderboards, I just think that they are a little hard to find. Not impossible just hard.

2 Likes

Look the idea is cool but if the leaderboards are presented without the command it gives the feeling of PvPish server and hive has pvp but its not entirely pvp based. And thats just my opinion

1 Like

I was talking to the person who responded to you, and yes, the leaderboards could be much more accessible imo, the hub is huge you can find a place

1 Like

okay that’s great!!!

@LaggyBoiShay you make a good point but there are servers such as hypixel which are not entirely pvp based but have in game leaderboards. I am sure they would be a good addition.

yes like I said its my opinion everyone will have different opinions lol :+1:

1 Like

This one would definitely be even more competitive and even challenging

1 Like

Maybe in the Skywars Minihub and other Pvp Minihubs when they come out

Yes, this way you can keep track on your progress more detailed.
Maybe so the hive doesn’t have to save giant amounts of data, they could make the daily leaderboards be available for just 12 days

1 Like