Daily challenges give QP

Make bedwars daily challenges give quest points

Now that we have daily challenges and although there are not any quests for bedwars why not have the daily challenges give xp and quest points since we are not getting anything else besides a small amount of xp quest points would also be useful.

qp is only from quests not qp I did a dum lol (and was temporarily from the mailbot hunt) and I think it should stay that way. you already get 100 bw xp for dailies as a reward which is worth 2.5 wins (no small amount), and daily challenges are kinda like bw’s version of quests anyway

3 Likes

oh i thought it was from qp.

I like this idea actually. Voted

4 Likes

What if you could choose between 100xp or 50qp?

6 Likes

50 is way too much for qp, maybe 25 if anything

3 Likes

Yeah i was thinking that but the big quests are 30qp soooo and also this is harder i think altho i havent seen them myself but 100 is a big number so it must be slighty challenging soo thats why i chose 50qp

2 Likes

the xp for daily challenges are not even worth doing even though you dont get a option if u do them or not i just think qp would make it even more worth doing and we dont have quests for bedwars and the daily challenges are basically the quests so…

2 Likes

Do you know how little xp you get in BW?!?! And they are good cus youre essentially doing three quests at tye same time but just for BW and only xp

1 Like

you can get 300 xp a day JUST from the challenges and it doesnt affect the xp you already get so if you get 80 xp a game (a couple beds, a couple finals and a win or a few more beds, a few more finals and a loss) then you can 620 xp in about an hour including the dalies which I usually get in an hour. if you want qp just do quests

2 Likes

How you get 80 in one game!?!?

1 Like

as I said, a couple beds, a couple finals, maybe a win or if I dont win a few more beds, a few more finals etc. I just average 80 xp so idk

1 Like