Customizable hub title

Hey does anyone think that it would be cool to get a customizable hub title for idk u get it and u choose what to write in .

2 Likes

Cool suggestion but this could go wrong as there are a few people who will use it in derogatory/ inappropriate ways

8 Likes

And people would probably use this to get rare hub titles that others have grinded/played for.

6 Likes

I suggested getting a custom hub title if you have abive 500+ login streak…
I’ll try finding it wait

1 Like

And it would be a big work for staff team to moderate every hub title, I think staff team is gonna decline this. Because back when I had suggested custom avatars, I was turned down.

3 Likes

Use the chat filter that hive already has to use and you have to have at least 30 day login streak

30 day? 1 month? nonononono
never
not 30 days
500 days is good as chaos said
30 days is too easy to get.

No more login streak rewards

4 Likes

That soule be cool cause it mean u ever be ban btw 500days so u wont write something bad

You max all games to get it maybe

1 Like

But that will only get one only, I guess people need more as they want (but yea, they’ll cost more every time you pay for one)

1 Like

In my opinion, there will be some words that are inappropriate will be banned from the customize page.

1 Like

It would probably get out of hand fast. but good idea tho

this defeats the whole purpose of earning hub titles

4 Likes

I agree with you. It would take the fun out of grinding for hub titles when you could just make it. Also people will obviously make it inappropriate

1 Like

I think custom hub titles would be great, with the only large negative being that people would make inappropriate hub titles. And I guess (as other people have said), that players could “create” a hub title unlocked through leveling in a game. Also, I know this is kind of off topic to what this is about, but how is there not a hub title for creating a forums account?

straight up disagree with this
Ins4nityUltra said it defeats the whole purpose of earning hub titles
which i agree with because u could literally choose to have ‘The Sorcerer’
without earning it

2 Likes

I don’t think this is right because some people are careless and might make they’re hub to title something inappropriate to the younger players or evil but I would like this if the hive could approve the title you want to use. Also if you want custome you should have max level in every game because it defeats the purpose of getting titles

2 Likes

They could also make hub titles like the hive hub title and impersonate hive staffs and owners.

1 Like