Custom Turrets

That’s an idea. However, I have suggested something similar to do with alternate damage options I suggested for CTF like a fire sword or poison arrows, but the community didn’t respond very well (they said it was the most heinous idea they ever heard of). I like the damage options, it’s just that the community would really hate it and it would make the stalemates in the games much longer, and then people would be prompted to buy even more special items, therefore making the game even longer (as if there wasn’t already so many stalemates in Bedwars ):pensive:.

Yeah, totally!

Thanks for voting!

1 Like

Thanks, I’m looking to do more models today

Oh i forgot about the auto bridge in TW

I gotta start off by saying that peashooter from Plants VS Zombies would be amazing for this. Just got to.

Something else I just got to say is amazing, your models! They all look really good and imo would fit the game very well. You have my vote!

2 Likes

Nice idea, i might even do it. The only problem is, I might get sued cos I don’t think Hive would allow me to make game references, but I don’t see why not. I have a few more models to do first, and then some suggestions from other people’s but I’ll definitely get around to your suggestion!

3 Likes

Haha I highly doubt you’d get sued, I don’t think evem Hive would if they added it saying that they wouldn’t be getting profit off it.

2 Likes

They’ve made plenty of references to other games and videos. I don’t think you’d get sued.

2 Likes

Yeah like the original TW Merchant was Based of Porkrind from Cuphead

2 Likes

satire Yeah, I did see some game references in Hive, just making a joke about being sued

2 Likes