Custom Swords

When you get the Seeker Smasher 3000 as a Hider or the Hunting sword or whatever it was called, you should be able to select what sword to use by levelling up. There could be a Fire sword, a Nature sword, a Chicken Leg sword and other swords from levelling up. What do you guys think? Please make concepts I have no idea how. :laughing:

No, the only reason you have a sword is to defend yourself, the game is Hide and Seek.

8 Likes

Okay :frowning:

4 Likes

Now, wait a minute. As long itā€™s purely cosmetic and the swords donā€™t have any functional differences, then I think itā€™s fine to have a bit of variety. It would also be cool to see this with seekers too tho

Anyway, voted!

10 Likes

custom swords would be great

7 Likes

It would be great to customize the swords, but making them better for who have levels is unfairā€¦ it would also make HnS ā€œpay to winā€, think that Hive donā€™t want.

Anyways, voted!

5 Likes

Makes sense, as long as their just visual skins.

9 Likes

So this is kinda like my suggestion for murder mystery. New swords/bows
Also voted this seems rlly fun
Edit: I might make concepts if you wanna use the flame sword in ur post with credit though thatā€™s fine as well

4 Likes

no itā€™s not. Yours is MM this one is H and S

5 Likes

Iā€™m saying Its kinda like it because itā€™s custom swords

6 Likes

Bump! Forgot about this. :grinning:

1 Like

Itā€™s a good idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With last years addition of kill effects and kills sounds I think weā€™re alright with unlockables at the moment. I donā€™t really see much of a point with adding custom swords. I can probably see custom armour (a thing in java) coming before swords.

3 Likes

I completely forgot about this post. 17 votes is mental. Anyways, does anybody have ideas for these custom swords?

3 Likes

How about it was and on pvp gamesā€™ cs too? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Great idea! Also, Iā€™ve noticed your new here, so welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

@ImNotBritish107 Thanks :grinning:

3 Likes

no but the should add like seeker snow balls in case the hiders are to high or if they r
runnin but it only does one heart=two damage and cooldown 20 seconds

2 Likes

So your suggesting a snowball that can hopefully hit a hider if they are in an unreachable spot that doesnā€™t do that much damage?

2 Likes

uuummm yes :beedance:

2 Likes