Custom servers V2

Custom servers V2
Do you guys/girls remember hive swarms which was scrapped from the hive?
Well maybe because custom servers had fulfilled its needs without having any extra rank to create out own custom server. So this is going to be the next step! Let me introduce you to custom server V2!

Hub
Custom server V2 is going to have it’s own hub with all the NPC that the existing hub have but when click the NPC and then click again for regular, duos, trios, etc. It will directly take you to custom server of the game.

Hub Parkours
There are going to be Parkours all around the hub (atleast 4).

Hub minigames
Now, with this, it will fulfill both the problem of swarms and the arcade because with these hub minigames are going to be-
• Sumo arena
• Nemo slap
• Spleef
• Duel

New options in cs
There will be more new custom server options like new game settings

CS level
This might not be a good idea or maybe? Who knows. So, custom servers might have their own level maybe not too much just like 10 or 20 and you will be rewarded with hubtitles, avatars, in game cosmetics ( for any game ) or maybe a hat for maxing. You level up by how much time you spend in custom server hubs. Yes you heard me right. You will only level up in cs if you do the custom server minigames.

-NOTE-
You will be able to use pets and mounts in the custom server hub

Hope you liked the idea of custom server V2 and hopefully it’s not a dupe. Anyways thanks for reading far.

Hmmm…

The large amounts of large text was quite distracting, but why should I care…

Try and do swarms again was what I first thought this was, but it’s a custom servers update…

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WHOLE REVIEW!

As already said, this amount of large text is really distracting, could you please at least remove the emphasis in some bits, as it looks really weird and distracting.

With that first bit out of the way, let’s get into the real hunk of meat!

I can’t really argue with this…
Aside from some bad grammar, I’d say that clicking on games like Block Party or Ground Wars should just take you immediately to a custom server, since why go through a menu to get there, when there’s only one gamemode there.

that’s not how you spell duel…
As the arcade showed, if the games are hidden away in a little cubbyhole, that’s not going to make them have a high number of players…

(no comment)

As in… what?
(alright maybe the next one will be better)

There’s a reason to why you don’t gain EXP in custom servers.
You can change the game settings to maximise your winnings! Let’s say someone’s playing on a Gravity custom server by themselves to gain CS levels, and they make all the maps easy, and there’s ten maps. That person can make more EXP than they would in a normal Gravity game, hence beating the system.
See?

I hope this isn’t a dupe… I’ve made quite the essay!

3 Likes

Sorry, I get quite confused about why the letters get large… because I didn’t meant to do it.

1 Like

Your last comment was quite wrong because I actually meant that you will gain xp from the hub games not from the actual games…

4 Likes

but wouldn’t it give the same amount of exp than the normal game?