Custom Servers Single Player

Because not everyone knows about /controls to stop servers. Then again you can always just do /hub or leave the server.

1 Like

I’m just worried about the cost for the HIVE but that’s it

And yes, bump

I mean, the limits would be the same, so it wouldn’t really cost any more for the hive than it already does for custom servers.

2 Likes

they should make it so you can have one player and still be able to practice great idea I’ve had a similar idea

Bump >jfjdjejenwjwkwkekkek<

1 Like

pain

2 Likes

Bump!
This needs to be added!!

5 Likes

Yeah this would be a huge improvement to the whole server! The possibilities for “practice” features is endless.

1 Like

I do agree with this i think this would be really useful to players who are trying to lean and get use to maps and also for people who want to lean how to jump Bridge when i was leaning how to i had to start a flat creative world when proceed to make platform all the way up in the sky. So therefore i think this is a great idea to add to the hive.

It doesnt need to be a toggle, just dont automatically end the game when theres one player!
Voted! :cubee:

1 Like

Block Party doesn’t automatically end the game. So why not the other games? At least make them last a bit longer.

1 Like

Actually the game does end sadly within like the next 2 mins sadly :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

also idk if this is a suggestion that someone has already made, but maybe if you are afk for ike 5 minutes or something it kicks you

This should be added :eyes:

People even think that not having Single Player custom servers are a bug!

2 Likes

YES! I think that would be very helpful and well it wouldn’t be annoying anymore to try to test something out and the game just makes you win.

2 Likes