Custom Server NPC

The 20 npc’s used to advertise costumes are very neccesary!

Sarcasm

11 Likes

Also, as I fully agree with you, I feel it wouldn’t be unnecessary, seeing as what Creamy said thats unnecessary cause you can just use the tool in the hot bar.

2 Likes

You have to be at least 13 to create an email address, and you have to have access to an email address to create an account here.
So…
Kind of invalid.
But yeah, i would think they already have an interface planned. We just likely wont see anything like this until swarms release.

4 Likes

Well I have 2 views on this suggestion… honestly I think the suggestion would’ve come across better if you had instead suggested this as a way to make peoples lives easier (like a quality of life thing) but making it a point like this makes it seem kinda weird… And quite frankly no one is stopping you from joining cs, you just need to find a group outside of discord where you can find some cs codes (if you’re under 13)

This is a good suggestion however

• as for the suggestion itself… I think it’s better if this was added to the compass instead of causing lag with an NPC

hopefully everything I said made sense :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Too Many NPC’s makes The hub lags
So I don’t think it’s a good idea

2 Likes

I think it would be better if instead it was implemented as an addition to the compass in the hotbar

-forgot to touch on this in my original reply

4 Likes

Yeaa This is wayyy too better Nice idea!!

1 Like

I think you should make a suggestion on this, and I will link it and try to get it voted for :smiley:

3 Likes

Here is @AlphaDivided’s suggestion, go vote for it!

1 Like

this is a good idea. not much people who play hive are in the hive discord and doesn’t even know that there’s a thing called custom servers. more players will join cs if there was an npc .

3 Likes

This topic needs bumping.

2 Likes

I am just waiting to see what happens when the swarms come out. As Orbi touched on the npc could be in the Swarm hub, that might be what the devs are planning on. :smiley:

2 Likes

That is much more better than an npc

bunp
This would be really helpful for mobile and console players, and there was a dupe

3 Likes

I duped this because I searched for “Custom server statue” and “custom server entity” so I didn’t find this.

I think it should be located near mailbot

Also mini 19 hour bump because yes

1b5

The NPC will be a good feature.
But I also want a section in the compass

5 Likes

B
U
M
P

I love this idea, i feel like it should’ve gotten more recognition.

2 Likes

It’s kinda unnecessary now tho since every game NPC has a custom server button

1 Like

Did you just
B
U
M
P

a 2 year old post?

Sorry, forgot about that

I didn’t want to make a different topic, so i bumped the original one

1 Like