Custom Block Drop Death Effects

When you die in Block Drop, a white pillar appears where you died:

I think it would be a cool feature if you can unlock new death effects. You would be able to unlock new colors and maybe some special effects. Obviously, they can’t be too large, so they aren’t distracting from other players gameplay, but maybe a firework can shoot up and explode. Or a bird with a rainbow trail behind it can fly up, do a loop, and then turn to fly away.

If you have any other ideas for death effects, leave them in the comments! Anyway, that’s it for now, see ya :))

4 Likes

i was gonna make this suggestion but never got to it
it’d be cool to have lightning strike or something like that

5 Likes

Aw come on you stole my idea when I was reading this :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
Yes it’s a good idea but I was thinking don’t make it too big coz if some1 dies right in front of you it’ll be very distracting and you could potentially die.

1 Like

toggle performance mode

1 Like

Oh yes very true

This actually seems like a good idea and I like the fact that you considered the death pillars not to be too large so it doesn’t distract other players. Anyway, this would be a cool idea so I definitely voted.

1 Like

This is such a cool idea great job making this up

Bump because I love this idea and it really makes sense.

I don’t know, maybe the staff is not planning to add it cuz there are colorful dead effects :thinking:

You bumped this from a year ago lol, ehm I do like this tho I feel like it’s a good idea so I voted!

I really like block drop because it’s just a really good game mode to put my brain to sleep, and it looks like a cool add on as well.
Voted :ballot_box: