CTF Update

Capture The Flag is a wonderful opportunity to gain some pvp and teamwork skills, but people know what to expect all of the time. So here’s a Capture The Flag Update!

1. New Maps. Recently, Deathrun got a new map “Temple” so Capture The Flag may need some too. 1st map, “Castle”. Red and Blue have their own colour themed castles, and the main entrance to the ground is a drawbridge that can be opened or closed (drawbridge is optional). For everyone that is killed on the battlefield between the 2 castles, there’s a 50% chance for their skeleton to lie where they died. This map has 2 teleporters and no jump pads. 2nd map, “Cliffside”. The players defend their flags in small wooden huts, and on one side of the map is a cliff that players can use to their advantage by punching each other off. 1 teleporter and 1 jump pad. 3rd map, “City”. The players spawn in a large building and traverse to the enemy’s base through a miniaturized city, so the journey isn’t too long. The city will be like a sort of maze, and they will be able to launch surprise attacks on each other. No jump pads as they may figure out the maze too easily, but you may add 1 if it doesn’t go over buildings.

2. This one may he a bit harder and less plausible but add NPCs to the maps i mentioned that can give you armor or sweet berries instead of finding those items at the station.

3. Add different hub titles like "in red text City and in blue text Traverser, or “Flag Wielder” if you capture a flag 1,500 times. Or add different flag skins like “Mossy” or “Modern” that are both added between middle to max level xp. Also make flags blow in the wind if it’s Altara, Lago, Castle, Cliffside, or Campsite.

That’s all from me. Please add at least 1 of anything that i mentioned, and please upvote this suggestion.

1. I don’t think more maps are really needed right now; maybe one or two more maps could do for now tho but not a bunch.

2. I feel as if adding more NPC’s in certain places may cause lag for lower end devices but idk i feel that might be the case if that was considered.

3. If they were to add more hub titles or more unlocks in general then they would have to add more levels to the game.

1 Like

These maps sound really cool! The only problem is even though I’d like them to be added, hide and seek is in need of maps the most and I would rather that get maps instead.

2 Likes

you are so unbelievably right!

Also, the most recent map update for ctf gave us altara and I’m terribly frightened of what they’ll punish us with next.

3 Likes

That’s the void one, right? I hate the void one.

Yes please. I can’t get myself to play the current ones anymore. Maybe more parkour hiding spots?

Are you allowed to ask for votes? :thinking:

When do you traverse cities in CTF?

If this^ was a separate topic I would vote.

Yeah that probably wouldn’t be good.