CTF - Prosperity - Map Escapes

Affected Service: Capture The Flag
Map Name: Prosperity
Region: NANote

Explanation of bug:
There are many ways to escape the map boundaries. A higher ping will make all of these escape methods easier.

Device: Nintendo SwitchNote
Version: 1.20.62Note

Note: I didn’t test other regions, platforms, or versions.

Escapes/Videos are ordered easiest to hardest, top to bottom. But know that difficultly is subjective.

Bamboo Escape
I think this is the escape reported in this report, but I don’t know, so I’ve put my findings here anyway.

Tree Escape

Drop Escape

Corner Escape

Escape Set
Here are arguably 5 escapes all within 10 blocks. I punch at the blocks that need to be broken and then the block I’d end up on.

Side Escapes
Here is a duo of escapes that work the same as the last escape in the previous video.

I have found more, and can find more if you want me to, but I don’t want to take forerver to report these.

I’d prefer sending screenshots of simple escapes rather than recording and uploading them to YT, so please let me know if I can do that.
Also, let me know if you want a feed of DMs to mods or whoever rather than bug reports.

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

Thank you for taking the time to report these issues. They have been logged and you can look forward to a fix in the future. As long as screenshots outline the issue clearly, you are welcome to use them and create another bug report if there are further issues.

Stay safe and well

3 Likes

This issue has been fixed :tada:

2 Likes