CTF Content Update and Civilized Discussion Mega Post

I do not know whether or not if this is a duplicate post or not. (I have searched and found nothing.)

So we all know that Capture the Flag is coming out with a content/level update soon, and these are my ideas and suggestions for it.

POWERUPS

These will spawn around the map, and will contain current items and possibly new ones. :eyes:

FLAG DECOYS

These will be a new item that will be introduced to Capture the Flag! It will cost 300 coins to buy, and it will have a 0.05% chance of spawning in a Powerup Box, making it a Special Item.

INSTANT TNT LAUNCHERS

Launch instant TNT, and are cleverly placed around the map. Number depends on the size of the map, but there will usually be 2 on each side of the teams’ bases.

The launchers will contain an aiming feature, and it will have a cooldown. Launchers cost 20 coins for each use.

SPEED PADS

Give you speed for 5 seconds, and are placed around the map.

CUSTOMIZABLE TNT

You will be able to customize the way your TNT looks, colors will match the team you are on.

BACKBLING FOR MAX LEVEL

The Backbling will look like the flags on the back of the current maximum level costume, except it will be bigger and you will have a cape.

TSUNAMI GAUGE

This will be on all maps with water, and you can use it for 500 coins. There will be 2 on each map. It will go from one side of the map to the other.

NEW MAP: PLAYGROUND

Basically a playground but resized.

KILL PARTICLES AND KILL SOUNDS

Customizable kill particles and kill sounds, similar to Skywars.

I hope you like my suggestion, and please consider replying with ideas and suggestions of your own!

bro made a megapost in like 10 minutes.

cool but i cant vote :skull:

4 Likes

as a ctf main, I love this. a few ideas though:

1. tnt launchers could have an aim feature, big range and cost maybe 20 coins per use with a cooldown
  2. would the customizable tnt be an unlock?
  3. so would the tsunami gauge be like the floodgates on castle town in mm? idk if it would work very well…
  4. playground map: so like youre playing grounded lol?
  5. YESSS Ive wanted custom kill sounds but kept forgetting to make a topic lol
4 Likes

Yes, I’ll add it.

Yes it would be.

It wouldn’t flood the map, a wave of water would just pass by and that’ll be it.

Just a playground map.

It would make sense to add it to CTF lol.

4 Likes

Does the tsunami do dmg or kill or push you back or push and dmg and would it go from the side it was activated from to the other and would it damage both teams depending on who used it?

2 Likes

It kills you like the regular water.

3 Likes

Civilized Megapost?
I’m serious I never understood why both “civilized” and "mega"post

Also yeah, I made some ideas.

Power-Ups

My Power-Ups ideas!

Common
  • Speed I (10 sec)
  • Jump Boost II (10 sec)
  • 10 Blocks
  • 30 coins
Uncommon
  • Speed I (15 sec)
  • Jump Boost II (15 sec)
  • Strenght I (10 sec)
  • Resistance I (10 sec)
  • 30 Blocks
  • 50 coins
Rare
  • 100 coins
  • 64 Blocks
  • 1 Speed Berry
  • 1 Boombox
Legendary
  • Weapon Upgrade (doesn’t work with already Diamond Sword)
  • Armor Upgrade (doesn’t work with already Iron Armor)
  • Random Upgrade (Blocks, Arrows, …)
  • 200 coins
New Items(?)

Here are some new items.

Netherite Curse
A special potion that once drank gives you a Netherite Sword, Blindness I for 30 seconds. Once they’re passed, you’ll get back your original sword.
Price: 300 coins

Flag Decoy
As the name says, it’s a flag decoy which takes the place of your flag and its symbol. The “flag” symbol will be hidden until your decoy fade.
The decoy fades once it’s taken by an enemy or 30 seconds have passed.
You can’t place a decoy while another it’s enabled.
Price: 300 coins

Global Effects
Once bought, it gives EVERYONE in your team an effect (chosen by you previously);
effects can be:

• Speed I (15 sec)
  • Jump Boost II (15 sec)
  • Resistance I (10 sec)
  • Strength I (10 sec)
    Price: 200 coins
3 Likes

I really like this post. Keep making posts this great!

3 Likes

This right here is an absolute no for me. I HATE pvp games with any luck based to it, it’d be fine if it was it’s own mode.

Anyways, the upcoming ctf update is just a level update, not any new content. Unless they stated somewhere it’s going to be a content update, pretty sure the roadmap says “level update.”

3 Likes

The Buzz - December 2023 :newspaper:

6 Likes

CTF level update is out! 30 more levels! this is an awesome and unexpected new update! also a hint at a SG map update! and a SkyWars content update.

5 Likes

YOOO! That’s amazing!

4 Likes