CTF 1v1? [GAMEMODE]

pretty self explanatory, just CTF but instead of teams of 5 it’s 1v1

dont have too many reasons but CTF is one of the msot popular and has 1 gamemode, which is fine but it could be cool to go solo, it would be quicker and there would be no teammates that are holding you back, sorta like bridge

just a random thought i had and wanted to see what people thought about it

Ctf duels? It would kinda remove the whole defend your clan typa setting, but it sounds fun. I’ll vote.

2 Likes

A way to gain levels that isn’t just getting spawn killed? Yes please. :cry:

But Hive, if you are reading this, please no SBMM. ;-;

4 Likes

:nauseated_face:
:nauseated_face:
:face_vomiting:
Yeah no sbmm please, i don’t want to be killed by a level 4029323848 while im level negative -1

4 Likes

really?out of all the games to suggest an unoriginal duels version you chose ctf?
Just play the bridge if you want to get to the other side while spamming blocks and avoiding all conflict!

2 Likes

fair but the bridge isnt ctf

2 Likes

Yes, you have to go there and back. But you cant deny that they are very similar. Isn’t the whole point of ctf about teamwork? Some people are at the back defending the flag, some people are getting kills to upgrade, and some people are out attacking.
This would be completely lost in this 1v1 mode

also didnt mean to come off so rude in first reply sorry lol

3 Likes

its fine lol, i see where your coming from and your absoloutly right, i obv dont know hard it would be to code or if it would cost money, but if its as simple as just copy > paste > edit done (obv few extra steps but you get it) but if it is that “easy” i dont see anything they would lose from it, if its “hard” fair enough, if its “easy” like, you lost some time so what?

again i absoloutly hells no have no clue what goes on bts so sorry if i sound stupid there but i hope you see my point

2 Likes

I personally really like this idea! CTF definitely needs a couple new modes. Voted!

1 Like

it doesn’t, new modes decrease player count in each mode making queue times longer and pbmm rarely on. A single mode for ctf is enough.

Also, ctf 1v1 on empire??? :smirk:

1 Like

Yes I agree with the swaggy sheep. You could have the duels mode be without teleporters or launchpads, but the map becomes smaller. Now building 7 new maps would be back breaking and unnecessary, so mabye just taking a chunk out from the current maps and adding some small things so it has some unique things. I think this is a pretty good :+1: . Cube craft also has CTF duels so be carful not to get sued. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

For some reason, the Hive did something rather odd while I was playing a game of CTF, and so i had to 1v1 (this was on Ashram). This completely changed how i would play the game as i had to buy the upgrades, and worry about not just offense but defense too. The other player eventually rage quit before I could capture the last flag (it was currently 2-0 to me and there was 3 minutes left), and this might be a really challenging gamemode for players who just rush immediately or defend early.

Edit: this was a normal game of CTF and wasn’t a custom server

1 Like

Just saying, you can just do a cs with your friends. There isn’t really any other way. Just. Do. A. Custom. Server. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two words. Custom servers.

Haha just kidding voted. :ballot_box:

2 Likes