Cs update?

my idea is for cs to have a update again

now u cant do that much in a cs I want to change small things like I dont want a nemo in skywars but then I would have to remove the emerald ore or I dont want snowballs in the cs then I would have to REMOVE CHEST and this is where my idea comes in make it so u could remove items not all in one like I want to remove one item why cant I do that

idk it could just be me tell me ur opinions and I will text back if u agree vote for this

Makes sense. There are very specific ways people like to play, and i can respect that. I would like to see how funny a game of skywars with only snowballs and nemos would be.

6 Likes

thanks for the vote i feel like this is a good content or sandbox update if it was a thing if u really want this to be a thing u can send it to friends

3 Likes

Bump, i actually really want this to happen. Maybe they could do it like in smash bros ultimate where the items are on a grid and you select and deselect the items you want. hmm

6 Likes

yeah that would be cool vote if u agree and if u REALLY want this to be a thing show this to more players

2 Likes

Put this in #suggestions:custom-servers

4 Likes

k i just did thanks for the feed back

3 Likes

bump

this is good suggestion

Agreed. I would love mm customization as well

1 Like

I honestly don’t see a need in this happening. The Hive Dev’s intention was to make a huge, major update so that they wouldn’t need to spend even more time making a new one just a year after the last update.