Cs: Public Lobbies

So as we all know, cs are private servers for you, friends, or other players. What if there was an option to make the cs joinable by anyone. For example when you type /cs an option is added that lets you see a list of available joinable cs servers.

7 Likes

This is actually a good idea

3 Likes

I was thinking of this today lmao

3 Likes

yessssssss

and like you give it a name and before people join they see the name and the rules/settings
or maye even the preset name if there is one

2 Likes

I would love this.

I currently never use private servers but if this becomes a thing I’d use it a lot.

2 Likes

Just like they do it in among us

Good idea!

2 Likes

This is a pretty good idea!

You could probably expand on the idea, tho

First of all, there could be a title / description for the CS. When you open the menu, you could see “Sumo” or “FFA” or “Scrim”. It would be pretty annoying if it’s a sumo and someone is off breaking treasures.

Second, on top of the title idea, there could be a search bar to search up this type of stuff instead of scrolling through a mess of CS’s.

There should also be a refresh button for the list of public CS’s in case you can’t find what you’re looking for.

Overall, I like this idea. You got my vote!

1 Like

this idea actually came from age of empire II…but yup…like amoung us

2 Likes

Yes!! We need this!

1 Like

Ratio Custom Servers Display

sadge lol…I thought I had an origonal idea for once

So should the old topic be bumped? I’m ready

Yes do it please

I really like this idea mainly bc I have no friends and I want to play cs servers with ppl since I have hive plus.

1 Like

Great idea. I would love this since most of my friends don’t play servers, and the ones that do play Hive are usually busy. This would mean I could play tw free shop whenever I want

1 Like