Crumbling Cobblestone in SG

Add Crumbling Cobblestone in SG

• It would come in batches of 4-6 in e-chests while in loot crates it would be in 8-10

• It’d break significantly faster than in skywars to avoid using it to baracade yourself

• Could be used to break combos as well as start them also handy for new players who don’t quite understand combos to hopefully help them escape and strategize

• Would break even quicker in deathmatch (in addition can’t be placed above the pit surrounding the arena)

• build limit to like 3 blocks as well as barrier blocks placed on trees to avoid people from becoming unreachable

Overall this little block will go a long way to change up a game in desperate need of it.

If we don’t even get regular blocks, then we don’t need Crumbling Cobblestone.

Disagreed normal blocks aren’t in the game because it would promote camping and etc crumbling cobblestone breaks on its own so it doesn’t promote such a thing

SG is a fast paced pvp game, so I don’t see camping being a problem.

Yes it would that would fundamentally ruin the fast paced action why fight when you could just build up get enough arrows and spam bow to make players get annoyed and run off

This could still happen with Crumbling Cobblestone. Players would be able to build up to the top of trees and buildings, making an even bigger disadvantage. Besides, blocks in SG will most likely not be added.

And that’s why there’s a height limit to how high you can place as well as a limited amount of crumbling cobblestone

1 Like

I see your point, I like how you defend your posts. Sadly, blocks will not be added to SG, as I’ve stated before. :slightly_frowning_face:
Still, I’ve voted. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We don’t know that though it’s up to splodger this could be a compromise to get them added