CPS is an unfair advantage

As you may or may not know, the hive has a knockback plugin in which more cps equals less horizontal knockback and more vertical. This would indicate that if you are to take less knockback, you would be more likely to stay in the hit register of the other person, leading to a combo. This plugin is no different than the hack velocity, and that plugin is also why autoclickers are so blatant nowadays. In short, the cap on the cps is useful, but the knockback plugin should be removed, as autoclickers and 20-cpsers are still existent today.

Is this supposed to be a Tenebrous joke post or serious?

3 Likes

this has to be a joke. you are basically saying that clicking at different speeds is unfair.

3 Likes

Source? I genuinely want to know if this is true, since I know this si how it works on java.

why do you think people autoclick? it IS an unfair advantage

this is a serious post, it really is unfair lol

okay. autoclickers are not allowed. but some people have very high cps. i have like 10 cps and im in console soooooo

1 Like

I have a 7cps, whilst its somewhat low it doesn’t stop me from winning games. Don’t forget snowballs can break you out of a combo too. Best thing is to find ways around it. I don’t think the server itself can do much about this matter either. Try to improve your cps techniques.

This really isn’t how it works, and as such, I am closing this thread.

9 Likes