Cps Counter in Replay

Hello there,

I saw a post about auto clickers and something about cps or whatever I forgot. And it made me think about how we could get an easier way to report.

I suggest… cps counter in replay!!! (crowed claps)

What it does is the hive replay system records how many times a person is clicking in that second, and keeps it logged with other things such as health, nametag, etc. In replay, this can then be played back to see that cool combo and how fast you clicks were (quality of life stuff), or you can see auto clicking and that can help you report stuff (helpful).

The cps counter would appear underneath “health” on the nametag, and can be toggled using the compass

Ok that’s all for now folks, thanks for reading

This seems like a pretty good idea!
But I don’t think the hive would like to have even more storage for replays… I see what you’re trying to suggest and I’d love it to be added to make catching hackers easier, but it’s gotta take up more storage definitely

1 Like

I was thinking about the storage thing too, but we really don’t know an exact number of storage the average replay takes up and how much more we could cram in with it. Really you just have to believe that it would work

1 Like

You can often tell if someone is autoclicking as they will be constantly clicking without being near anyone. However this would still be useful to see.

1 Like