Costume rework for Murder Mystery (Lvl 50 + 100 costume)

Costume rework for Murder Mystery (Lvl 50 + 100 costume) | (The police costume will be a lvl 50 unlock, detective sloth will be lvl 100 unlock)

Why should they do it?

One of the key factors as to why people grind levels is to get the NPC costume, as well as some game specific cosmetics unlock the way.

As time has passed, Hive is no longer using the police costume for their Murder Mystery NPC. With this, personally I feel that the costume isn’t as special anymore. Rather it could be any of the other ‘older’ costumes in the store.

So if you really wanted to get the costume, you would be grinding all the way to 100 and losing all your cosmetics for a costume. My proposal is to replace the police costume with the detective sloth one (Level 100, Prestige 0) and make the police costume a lvl 50 unlock.

Additionally it helps with the pacing of unlocking costumes. As you currently get the lvl 100 costume then another costume straight after (If you prestige)

What about existing prestige players?

Existing players who prestiged will get a bonus 500 QP and 1 costume gift. This makes up for the change imo as you can pick any costume as well as getting the same amount of QP prestiging gives you.

idk why you hate prestiging

2 Likes

I actually don’t mind prestiges all that much. I think its a cool way of adding levels but still keeping it 100. (Making max 100 is a good number) but could definitely be improved on.

My opinion is that hive should of either, A. be heavily commited to not giving too much cosmetics and base them off the prestige theme. EG. the hub titles and avatars only. Or B. made it so that prestiging is really worth it by adding brand new cosmetics unlocks all the way to 100 again exclusive for prestiges.

But right now its not really either one for MM. Its not really worth all the grind again yet theres only one cosmetic that is somewhat worth it. It also burns out lots of grinders, especially for those who are going for max in all games + max in all prestiges.

A good example would be the TW prestiges, it makes sense and you won’t lose much if you don’t prestige.

2 Likes