Costume Hat Toggle

Idea:

When costumes have hats it removes the costume’s hat layer, so I want to toggle that.

More information:

I think it’d be very nice if you could open a menu on your hat to toggle the hat disabling your costume hat layer.
What I mean is, when you have a costume and equip a hat, most of the time the hat will remove part of the costume like ears. And I think you should be able to turn that off and on.
It would add more customizability and fix like goofy looking costumes bc a small hat removed the top layer of that costume. I would personally like this bc I want to wear hats like the fox hat and the party hat with the llama costume but it removes the llama’s ears and looks weird.

Frog has no eyes!!

3 Likes

That would be cool to have, because what if you want to wear your fox buddy hat without removing the sunglasses on your newly bought buff axolotl (no, only me?)

4 Likes

omg please hive i dont wear hats because of this

3 Likes

this would be great bc I wear wooly all the time, but the horns always come off when I want to flex my 5th beeday cake hat. voted

3 Likes

Yeah I dont wear most hats that I have bc of it, and since they updated it so all hats remove that layer now instead of just most, I dont see why I would buy or wear hats anymore.

3 Likes

wait they made the party hats remove hat layer?!
all my replies to this topic are just me pleading to hive lol

3 Likes

yeah sadly

3 Likes