Copper Golem Pet (not a dupe)

!!!
Before saying this is a dupe, the other post had no concept for hub titles, avatars or even the pet itself, and said it would be obtained through a hub hunt, so this is different (here’s the old one anyway Copper golem Pet)
!!!

We all remember the copper golem from the mob vote last year, and I think that it would be great for a pet.
Here’s a concept I made in blockbench
(Thanks to @S1r_Pho3n1x for the colours :wink: )

New Project
(I just realised where I got the inspiration for that from, terraria copper pipe wallpaper of all things lol)

Titles

For skins it can be 4 different levels of oxidisation

Feel free to leave feedback, it’s greatly appreciated!!

2 Likes

This is the first suggestion since a while that I Love. The idea of having a pet cutely walking behind you through the hub is just insane. Maybe it could even hop into the Mounts like R2D2 in Star Wars. I also Love the hubtitles.
About the model, maybe try to make it in the Hive’s style, with 3 colour hue palettes and the shadings ^^
All in all a awesome idea, with a huuuhe potential
VOTED!!!

Edit: You can vote for your own suggestion btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was trying to do hive style, it was pretty hard since the arms and head were only 3 wide in places, if you want to make your own version feel free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro this is insane I really like the textures but imo I think it just needs a little tweak in terms of making the style more like Hive.
Me voted
Also here’s a snail- _@/

2 Likes

I edited it just now to be more hive style :slight_smile: (tell me if you think the darks should be slightly brighter)

also @zvVex that is a brilliant snail _@/

1 Like

Yes that’s so much better also here’s another couple animals to make y’all’s day better
Snail :snail:-
_@/

Owl :owl:-
{( @.@ )}

Butterfly :butterfly:-
})i({

Rabbit :rabbit2:-
/)/)
=( ‘.‘ )=
,(‘)’(),

Frog :frog:-
(.(.)
( ,_ _ _, )

2 Likes

Something like this would be just like a Terraria pet! :smiley: it would walk normally when you’re close to the ground, but fly up through things to get to you. Also, I suspect the Hive has a bunch of pets in their archives waiting to use them. But, you know. A copper golem would be spectacular

1 Like

Damn that hue is phenomenal

Edit- the avatar seems a bit too random, maybe a button?

1 Like

Maybe, they are copper pipes

It’s meant to be like the inside or smth idk, a button might be too simple

Then maybe do the copper pipes but in middle there’s a button and not a heart?

Alright I’ll see if it’s better

maybe use this hue for the golem and as it is a metal add a 4th tone for the shiny parts.
To make it more detailed, increase the resolution by 2 maybe ^^

3 Likes

Updated with @S1r_Pho3n1x shading, Nice

4 Likes

Bump, I am still sad about copper golem losing the mob vote.

2 Likes

No way it’s been nine months

1 Like

Heres an Idea for some titles to go with it. (I think there should be 1 for each oxidation level, and that for each consecutive day you log in, it oxidizes 1 level, if you miss a day, it resets.

-Heavy Metal
-Wax On, Wax Off…

3 Likes

I like the hub title idea of wax on wax off, I’ll make a concept and add it to the post whenever I get the chance

1 Like