ComboTage and dules and spleef

well alot of people doesn’t know how to combo like mobile players alot of people do but mobile players have an unfair advantege like everyone combo mobile players but we need combo tage because it will be very good for us and the the youtubers with no youtuber rank that doesnt know how to combo and make hive combos #12 like these stuff that sumo youtubers do and dules dules last lvl should be lvl 10 and no lvls should be added after that because ppl will have fun and it will be like hypixl players but if u add spleef the hive will be more then hypixel and cubecraft thanks for all the support the hive <3 Coolfire542972

The issue is hypixel is the only good java server other than lunar. I’ll play hive for draw it and that’s about it. Mobile players will be fine when matchmaking comes. Just because they have yt rank doesn’t mean they are good

mobile players will have unfair advantge to pc players 50% of the pc players doesnt know how to combo and same to xbox but 95% of mobile players doesnt know how to combo so we need to have the same advantege

The hive is adding spleef to hives Swarms. and if you want this to be voted for make it a suggestion thread.

i did it already
i suggest it

Blockquote

You need to re-categorize the thread.

To do so, click the pencil icon next to the title of the thread.

Now click to the section that reads " :orange_square: Off Topic :blue_square: Forum Games".

There you can re-categorize the thread by searching for the " :blue_square: Suggestions :white_large_square: Anything Else" category

yes, I oversimplified this for reasons

2 Likes

Duels are being added with the addition of hive swarms, whenever those arrive. Not sure what you mean by “Combo Tage”, but the hive doesn’t need to make a mode revolving around montages lol.

Duels in swarms I don’t think will have any sort of level system, but don’t quote me on that.

Also in the future try not to make suggestions that contain multiple things. I also try not to be super mean about grammar since this isn’t some sort of English class, but I found this topic difficult to understand, and I think some other people probably did as well

2 Likes

10 hours ago i was sleeping lol

ok

Don’t they have an extra block of reach if i’m not wrong? Also just tapping to kill is too easy