Coal Ore Map

I have made 2 posts regarding coal ore and I see that it is a really bad idea. But now I see a compromise. Coal Ore should give fire related items like Sword of Embers, Fire Charge, Spell of Fire Trail, and introduce the Fire Boom Box and maybe even add the old wooden fire sword but make it just as rare if not rarer than Knockback Nemo. Now here is the compromise. Because adding a ore like this may be a bit weird, they could add a map with the sole purpose of housing the new coal ore. It could be littered all around middle and the map could be some sort of Coal Mine. I just think adding a new ore thats exclusive to a map would make skywars more fun and interesting.

good idea at first glance, but likely not good in practice.

1 Like

i’d like to see how it goes.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmm… IDK. I don"t necessarily love the idea for the loot tables for Coal Ore as a whole but this idea of Coal Ore being implemented intrigues me and I’d love to see how it would work in game. Voted!

1 Like

Hmm I feel that this would be a nice idea but it would have to be multiple maps (2-3) otherwise 1 map would be coming up so much more often than the others so we need to spread that demand out.

1 Like

Ok I joined hive after the “good ol’ days” so can someone please tell me what the wooden fire sword was and why it was so much worse than the sword of embers?

Also the other post you made about this was locked as it was a dupe, so you should reply to the original instead of reposting, which is against the rules.

1 Like

The sword of embers has a chance of putting the opponent on fire, but the old sword had a 100% chance.

2 Likes

The wooden sword would literally light anyone on fire after each hit so it was too OP and replaced it to a more balanced fire sword. Even PotatoPie25 made a video a while back with Evident which convinced the Hive to change it.

3 Likes

So you have to make a YouTube video to actually get your suggestion added? Noted.
Kinda makes me wonder what the forums are for though.

1 Like

When did I ever say that
Please tell me you are joking

1 Like

Ye for people without a low fire texture pack it was unplayable

Yes dw.

Also I actually like this idea. Maybe coal could only spawn at mid so you can’t get the fire stuff from the start of the game.