Chorus Fruit In Skywars

read bfr you post

edit: i was saying that to xbrogamerzx not Ian

2 Likes

I think this could be incorporated in a new kit for sure. Good suggestion @DannyIsDahBomb :soft_cubee:

3 Likes

My take on this is that if it was added to an existing kit that kit could become overpowered and serves the similar purpose to the void walker. This might work well in its own kits if future kits had a plan to be implemented.

3 Likes

He has been on the forums longer than you have, so idky you are welcoming him, also you don’t have to post that picture in every topic you go into

As stated by Tarra, it could cause more running, and it is just a cheap way to “clutch”. But I am not against it being added…cool suggestions :+1:

4 Likes

Hmmm

Maybe as replacement for void walker, this would work, but I 100 percent don’t want this in normal sw, maybe in kits tho.

1 Like

i think they should add chorus fruits in skywars kits called the teleported

Thats an awesome idea! I think It would also fit with the Panik kit. And maybe it’ll only drop from lapis ore. Currently, lapis doesnt rlly get mined too much. LAPIS SUPPORT

pov: you are doing quests and need 6 spells of fire trail

3 Likes

This would be pretty handy in kits for sure!

maybe with the new kits update this could be added?

Idk it’s kind of like asking for the knockback Nemo to be in Treasure Wars which no one wants.

The 32 votes in this topic beg to differ.

If it’s only in kits then I don’t see why not to add this.

1 Like