Changes to the Replay Mod

The replay mod as it is, is still quite barebones.
I propose we add something like a dollycam system (similar to how theater mode is in the Call of Duty franchise); this allows “cameras” to be placed as nodes at specific points which are able to be played back through in one continuous and precise motion. Why? Well, simply put, doing cinematics in freecam is not particularly precise and it can be borderline impossible to make them look good, especially on mobile… If you need an example, search up how to use dollycams in Call of Duty theater mode, it should give you a baseline understanding of how the system works. Of course, this is a complex function to add, but I think it would be worth the hassle of looking into making it possible especially considering the replay mod is a paid subscription.

Another issue with the Replay Mod is with POVs. Now, I’m not sure if it’s even possible to implement something like this, but being able to watch back your POV footage would be a welcomed addition and I’d really like to see it be a feature.

Let me know if anyone likes the sound of this, or has any other ideas to improve the Replay Mod’s capabilities.

well its gonna be hard for the devs to do it,

1 Like

In regards to player POV:

Ah, thanks.
I figured it would be a really difficult feature to add

i mean, couldn’t you just record?