Change the Position of the Hands on the Clock in Toy House

Hi,
Ninety-nine percent sure this isn’t a duplicate.
The clock in the Murder Mystery map ‘Toy House’ has the hands in the wrong place. Now, this may not seem important, but I get infuriated by seeing the clock’s hands are in this position:

When clockmakers chose what time to display on ads for their clock, they chose 10:09 because it showed their logo which was right below 12 and the hands looked symmetrical. This clock’s hands, however, aren’t even scientifically accurate.
Apple Watch using 10:09 as time.
So, I humbly request Hive to change this.

1 Like

There is no need for this to be changed just because Apple uses a different time display. Some app icons on other devices even show your time (e.g. it is 9:24am; the clock shows 9:24am).

And this isn’t something that needs to be ‘fixed’ as you mentioned in your post as this is intended design. :smile:

5 Likes

i don’t see the problem

6 Likes

Allow me to explain.
When clockmakers chose what time to display on ads for their clock, they chose 10:09 because it showed their logo which was right below 12 and the hands looked symmetrical. As for the live clock icon in most smartphones today, that is a quality-of-life feature. I’ll correct the title of the suggestion as I can see it is misleading.
(Also, I looked at a real clock and there is no way the hands can make a 90-degree angle at that position, so it actually is incorrect.)

1 Like

I love how the hands form an L

8 Likes

Hive isn’t a clockmaker advertising their brand, it isn’t real life…. It’s quirky, it’s fun, it’s fine as it is!

5 Likes

I may be a 3 head but… what!?
why would a 12:15 position be impossible?

1 Like

1:55 but yeah

1 Like

12:15 is a 90 degree angle so I was a asking why that shouldn’t be possible

2 Likes