Change the mini me gravestone to be the level 80 reward

Idea:

Almost nobody uses the gravestones after reaching level 50 in Murder Mystery so why have it as only a level 50 reward?

More information:

Surely there would be a way to shift all the gravestones after it down 1 level and then put the mini me gravestone where the scythe used to be at level 80.

I’m open to criticism down below!

I feel like level 50 is hard enough to get it as is. This would just make it so it’s almost never used

3 Likes

I like the idea, but it seems tedious to implement, for such a small change. @BlazeDrake lvl 50 is 25% of lvl 100. It’s not that hard

It still requires a lot of grinding though. And twars has a “classic” type reward for level 50, so why shouldn’t murder mystery?(most servers use dead bodies instead of gravestones)

What do you mean by classic?

Like the level 50 reward for twars is a bed, and bedwars is kind of the classic kind of that gamemode, and what seems to be used the most, while dead bodies are what is used in most murder mystery game modes

I don’t think people use the bed anymore now that there’s been an update, but I see what you are saying ig

it used to be dragon wars
now it’s twars
thats why its ‘dragon egg’ treasure
btw this suggestion… idk if imma vote

2 Likes

level 50 is 25 percent of 100? wth

2 Likes

@unikern yes, and to be precise it’s 25.63%

https://forum.playhive.com/t/game-experience-charts/7871?u=blueslimemc

you should specify “the xp for level 50 is 25 percent of level 100” otherwise it doesnt make sense

1 Like

do you mean egg wars or did u say dragon wars cuz idk? or is there something else im missing?

Dragon wars
‘Protect ur dragon’

@unikern He is talking about how each level you go up, the more XP it takes to get the next level.

Him saying “level 50 is 25 percent of 100”- he isn’t talking about the surface level numbers.

ye blueslime said

1 Like

am big bren