Game Experience Charts

I created the experience charts that are generally used for players wondering what the experience requirement for a certain level is. Currently, experience charts are available for seven permanent games avaliable and three seasonal games avaliable. There is also a Discord Bot to access all experience chart information easily. If you do not prefer Discord, you can use my Experience Calculator Spreedsheet. Thank you to everyone who helped! If you are looking for individual action experience, I recommend looking at this Support Page created by Lewis.

Permanent Game Charts :mailbot:
Last Updated: 4 April 2021

DeathRun

General Information :compass:
Maximum Level: 40 (156,000 Experience)
Experience Increment: 200 Experience
Experience Increment Cap: Not Applicable for Current Levels

Hide and Seek

Maximum Level: 50 (122,500 Experience)
Experience Increment: 100 Experience

Just Build

Maximum Level: 20 (19,000 Experience)

Murder Mystery

Maximum Level: 100 (566,100 Experience)
Experience Increment Cap: Level 82 (8,100 XP Per Level)

Skywars

Maximum Level: 40 (117,000 Experience)
Experience Increment: 150 Experience

Survival Games

Maximum Level: 30 (65,250 Experience)

Treasure Wars

Maximum Level: 100 (477,900 Experience)
Experience Increment Cap: Level 52 (7,650 XP Per Level)

Limited Time Game Charts :calendar:
Last Updated: 4 April 2021

Block Drop (2021)

Maximum Level: 25 (44,100 Experience)
Experience Increment Cap: Level 22 (3,150 XP Per Level)
Time(s) When Avaliable: Spring 2021

Ghost Invasion (2018, 2019, and 2020)

Maximum Level: 20 (19,000 Experience)
Time(s) When Avaliable: Halloween 2018, Halloween 2019, and Halloween 2020

Ground Wars (2020)

Maximum Level: 10 (4,500 Experience)
Time(s) When Avaliable: Spring 2020

Snow Wars (2019 and 2020)

Maximum Level: 10 (4,500 Experience)
Time(s) When Avaliable: Winter 2019-2020 and Winter 2020-2021

Experience Calculator :open_book:
Last Updated: 10 April, 2020

Link To Make Your Own Copy Of Calculator

The calculator has three basic parts to it, the Maximum Level, the Level Scale XP, and the XP Level Cap. Once you enter these values into the document, the sheet uses functions to determine all of the level requirements for the information you provided. This code simply uses formulas provided by Google Sheet and tons of if statements. Do not edit any of the information in columns A through D as it may cause errors. If you have any issues using the sheet, please let me know as soon as possible so I can fix it.

36 Likes

This is amazing! Welcome back to the forums! :smiley:

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much for making this as I am sure this will help a lot of our new players!

Welcome back to the forums, it’s awesome to have you back! :smile:

12 Likes

welcome back

now post the hive newsletter

2 Likes

yes i have been waiting for 5 years

1 Like

Welcome back! By the way, that looks awesome.

1 Like

The newsletter is currently being worked on. Since I was gone for January to March, it will likely cover the months of January 2020 through April 2020 ending with the Easter Event and hopefully Swarms if that releases this month. More information to come about when this will release at a later date.

4 Likes

Snow made a new bot to get these charts on discord. He edits the topic for some reason so people don’t see it instead of just making a reply smh. Try it, it’s cool like all things he makes.

5 Likes

I was considering making a post about it but didn’t. I figured that people use this for reference commonly would see it. I could have also created a new thread except it is the same information, just on an alternate platform. The bot did not really take that long to code, causing probably a few errors here and there, so I personally did not think it was worth to bump it. For example, calculating xp!calc 2 100 82 ? (Which would be to find how much total experience is needed for level 2 in murder) displays an incorrect number (-315,900) which I need to fix by implementing a check to determine if the level cap is less than the scale cap, and if so, use the arithmetic series sum to determine maximum experience rather than my alternate version which accounts for the scale cap.

From a coding standpoint, however, I believe the experience calculator built on the bot was way harder to design rather than the one here. I decided to add it since it is my most popular link on the forums. A bonus with the command is that it lets you search for any term rather than only the maximum experience. I would like to think of it as an improved version except it does not have all the specific level details unlike my preexisting calculator. Technically, someone could still determine the total experience needed for a level by decreasing the level_cap parameter. I personally learned a lot from designing this as it was my first time playing with math.js in a few years and was a good project to get back into programming.

1 Like

It’s not really that visible if someone came just for the experience charts

Anyways good job, these kinds of things really help out the community. I’m grateful for you doing the things you shouldn’t have to be doing.

4 Likes

I am going to add this as a reply just for informative purposes. The calculator built into the discord bot technically runs on 2 equations, except one equation is manipulated three times to calculate each variable. The equation that I utilize for the base calculation is a simple arithmetic series sum formula combined with an add on to account for the scale cap. If anyone is interested, here are the equations you can use.

Variables
mxl = Max Level XP (Experience needed for the maximum level in the game)
lc = Level Cap (The maximum level a player can achieve in the game)
ls = Level Scale (The base scale for experience, also known as the experience needed for Level 2)
sc = Scale Cap (When the experience scale levels out and the experience needed per level caps out)

Math.js Formats
math.pow(base, exponent)
math.sqrt() = Square Root

Equation 1: Altered Maximum Experience With Scale Cap Equation

mxl = ((ls + ((sc - 2) * ls)) * ((sc / 2) - 1)) + ((lc - (sc - 1)) * (ls * (sc - 1)))

Equation 1.5: Maximum Experience Without Scale Cap Equation

mxl = ((lc / 2) * (lc - 1) * ls)

Equation 2: Level Cap Equation

lc = ((mxl / (ls * (sc - 1))) + (sc / 2))

Equation 3: Level Scale Equation

ls = (-1 * (((2 * mxl) / ((sc - 1) * (sc - (2 * lc)))))

Equation 4: Scale Cap Equation

sc = (lc - (((math.sqrt(ls * (ls * math.pow((1 - 2 * lc),2) - (8 * mxl))) + 2 * ls * mxl + ls) / (2 * ls) - mxl)) + 1)

3 Likes

What do I type in for “xp level cap”? All help is appreciated!

This deserves a buzz approval

It did recieve the Buzz badge a while ago now.
https://forum.playhive.com/badges/102/buzz-admin-approval

The XP level cap is right here. (Skywars as an example)

I’m not sure what you are referring to when you say ‘type in’?

1 Like

When I type it into the xp calculator you need the game experience caps, but then some just say n/a. Then it doesn’t work.

It is inactive as far as I know.

What do you mean by inactive

TimidSnow lost access to their Discord account and is no longer a part of the wider Hive community, so these charts will not be updated in the future :+1:

5 Likes

Do you know anyone who has these charts cuz I didn’t have a chance to download the charts

Orbixx I think I am not pretty sure bout that