Change the Ingame Leveling Mechanic

Ok so I don’t know how other people feel about this, but I think it would be a great idea to change how you level up in the games like treasure wars, hide and seek, etc. Currently, for each level you get, you need more xp to reach the next level, so to gain 1 level it will be, say 1000 xp, to get to the next level you will need another 1200 xp or something. I propose a change to this, make it 1000 experience to level up each time, that was to get to level 100 in Murder Mystery you need 100,000 xp instead of something like 438,000 because honestly, hardly anybody has time to grind that long on one game. Because I believe that people will lose interest if they think that their goal is impossible or will take 2 years to achieve, meaning people will drift away from the server, so making it easier for people to reach higher levels will incentivize playing on The Hive, because people will believe that their goals will be possible, and it will then make it more fun for people!

It’s supposed to take long to achieve because they give you rewards for it and it usually makes you special

3 Likes

Level system is fine, nothing wrong with it, I want more levels tbh since I have very little motivation to log on

3 Likes

Sadly, they can’t change it as they use Minecraft’s xp system which is hard coded for the levels

They don’t use Minecraft xp levels? There is no way to get Minecraft xp in any of the games, how in the world would you have Minecraft xp if you don’t do anything to get regular xp.

You gain xp every time you do something like get a kill or win a game. This is using the Minecraft xp bar, but not the Minecraft xp system.

2 Likes

I feel like that would make it easier to lvl up, thus making getting high lvls in games feel less rewarding.

2 Likes

I guess I was unclear. I meant they use the hard coded xp bar system and /level or something similar. At least I thought I heard that