Change the currency of arrows

Arrows should be changed in currency. People complain about the prices of bows, but not much with arrows and never it’s currency. The problem with bows is with how many arrows you can get. This is apparent in late game for when you return to your base, you’re greeted with enough gold for about 2 stacks of arrows.

I suggest either 2 diamonds for 8 arrows or 1 emerald for 8 arrows.

Or whatever you desire, just please change the currency. I believe that it should be harder to obtain, getting high amounts of diamonds and emeralds are way harder to get than gold.

I think arrows should still cost gold and think you can argue that if your going for diamonds to get a bow that you’d just get extra diamonds for arrows anyways especially in mid or late game where diamonds spawn a lot quicker and that it might be even easier to get arrows. Also you can already get so many things with emeralds and making arrows cost emeralds would be annoying. They already made it where close range arrows don’t do that much damage so bow spam is already almost pointless and at the most they could make arrows cost up to 8 gold for 6 arrows or 8 arrows for 10 to 12 gold in my opinion.

i think arrows are fine as they are because bows should of been in a higher price point then arrows as you can’t just overprice arrows because you have to shoot something with the bow

2 Likes

I don’t think they should but maybe they should make it 32 for 16 instead since late game you get tons of gold anyway

like i have said before

overpricing is making it basically useless for ranged

I see what you mean but who needs 2 stacks of arrows at once?

like 24 or 19 gold is fine enough for a good amount in mid game but not overdone

Ok I think thats a good price glad we came to an agreement

1 Like

at least we can agree with this

it’s because arrows are so easy to get late game that’s why i think they should change it’s currency!

All currency is stacked up late game anyways.
Emeralds sometimes are not but requiring emeralds to get any type of ranged weapon is silly in my opinion.
If you can’t get emeralds because someone is controlling mid, you have no chance at range.

i think i must agree about 32 G-ingot for 8 arrows. as gold would rather useless other than blocks by that point.

changing it to dia would be pretty cool though

to ems, i dont know. as that means mid controls everything. and a more balanced mid is great but staying at your base is still a bit viable would be better in my opinion.

It seems like you hate bow spammers lol. Also sorry im one of them. It is the only thing I am at advantage at :expressionless:

nah arrows and bows seem balanced rn and have counters

1 Like

What if the price of arrows changed with the amount of people and treasures in the game. Like in the beginning it’s 32 for 8, then 24 for 8, and finally 16 for 8. In the endgame where both teams are stacked bowfights with both teams, and I think if you don’t have a bow lategame it should be punished.

idk, we dont want to punish someone for how they play, unless it gives unnecessary challenges like bottom/top camping and the like.

the bow should do good with its user but non bows shouldnt be punished for not using them

why would you compare arrows to blocks? they are completely different from each other

2 Likes