Change or remove the 10 emote taunt quest

Idea:

Change or remove the 10 emote taunt quest

More information:

The quest master can give a quest called ‘Hide: Use 10 emote taunts’. This quest used to take only 1 game to complete but since the Hide update it takes 10 (due to each player only being able to use 1 emote taunt per game.

Please change this quest to 1 emote taunt or replace it with a different quest entirely.

IMG_4422

I agree, it’s way too hard now. But I’m pretty sure I already made this post lol
(Or i forgot to write it)

1 Like

Before I made this suggestion I searched for it and couldn’t find anything on it so I think I’m the first unless I suck at searching.

This is something we’ve changed, along with the balloon taunt quests. It might appear in quests for a little while yet, but it will be updated in the future.

2 Likes