Change of colour of the level

I think they should like make a change in colour, like level 10 is orange , level 20 is gold , level 30 purple, level 50 green, so i think like level 60 should change to aqua colour, and for level 75 to red it would be look nicer =)

2 Likes

I think removing the color for level 25 is a good idea but I wouldn’t add it back at lvl 60 because I think the amount of levels that fall into one color should stay equal or increase.
So I would prefer something like that:
Unbenannt
Above level 100 is just in case they add more lvl to murder or whatever game. (Tw in my example ^)

8 Likes

It does change as you progress. But I think the colour system is similar to other games. Which means from lvl 50 to lvl 79 it will be green And from lvl 80 to lvl 99 it’s red. Level 100 is blue. And btw aqua already exists from lvl 25 to lvl 29 I believe.

Welcome @BiggestSet4781 !!
I misread the first time.

You want them to change the colors to different colors. Hive keeps them the same throughout all the game modes. I don’t believe they will switch it.

If they do however it would be cool! :+1:

7 Likes

Nope you are not crazy😛

I think it’s sad that we will keep the same color even when leveling up to 75. As @BaumV1nn1 aqua is a waste of a color. They really should change it.

3 Likes

I’d love something like White or Gray for 100+

We’ll be adding some more colour variation to level 50+ soon :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes