Change Leaf Appearance

Hello all, NiightrosesYT here :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if anyone noticed but when hiding as a leaf on most maps (I know office is excluded, they have the same leaves as the ones you can hide as), your leaf that you are hiding as looks different from the normal leaves in the map. (it has like, holes whereas leaves without holes are part of the map–eg China Town) This is how I find any leaves as a seeker, just by telling apart the difference.

While I don’t have a picture at this time I can try to get one this afternoon, I just wanted to point this out and say maybe if the hive staff have time could this change? I’m not sure if this is something hive can even fix but I guess I want to suggest anyways.

Thanks in advance!!

By the way I’m new to the bedrock forums, is there a tutorial that someone can link for me?

i think this is intended as an experienced seeker will know which leaves are hiders or not based on the type

2 Likes

Thanks for the response Gyrrabird!–you have a good point but still I think if there’s enough experienced seekers it kind of spoils the game for anyone hiding as a leaf.

Yeah, I think the issue is that if the leaves were the same, it would be too easy to hide, due to how many leaves are used in the building of most maps, and how they don’t really look out of place in many places

2 Likes

Ah okay I see your point, thanks. But maybe the leaf should be maybe less different? Not sure.

Privately message @hivebot and say “@hivebot start tutorial” :O

2 Likes

Hallo! Um herauszufinden, was ich kann, schreibe @hivebot Hilfe anzeigen.

2 Likes