Change Enemies Flag sound

20231210_113651 Change (Enemy) Flag Rescue sound

If you played CTF, you for sure noticed the custom sounds when a Flag is taken, rescued and captured.

What is the problem :exclamation:

There are different sounds based on if the Flag taken or captured is yours or of the enemy but a sound is missing.

When a Flag is rescued the sound is the same for your and the enemy team, so players who usually listen instead of reading the chat (like me) can’t recognize which Flag was.
That happens too when your opponents win.

What I’m suggesting to add?

I’m suggesting to add a different sound for the enemy team when:

• losing a match :skull:
  • the enemy Flag get rescued :hospital:

The losing sound will be something like the Dragon roar but custom.
This could be a little but needed implement.

Contributers

@JJ81611
@SuchabunYT

sounds interesting though i usually turn my sounds off so it wont be much help to me

2 Likes

yep, this would be a nice qol update, it would also be cool to have a different sound for when the enemy wins, cause right now the sound for winning and the sound for losing are the same.

4 Likes

Didn’t know (as I’m quite good and I usally win), I’ll add it!

3 Likes

Man, don’t gotta rub it in

(this is a joke, but i actually do kinda suck at ctf)

But i just realized i didn’t say voted

Voted!

3 Likes

I personally like the original sound. I’m not voting to change it.

2 Likes

This isn’t a suggestion to change the sound, just to make the sound when enemies rescue their flag different. You’d still hear it when your team rescues their flag.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I didn’t specify that in my reply, so I don’t get why you are saying that.

I already knew what you said.

1 Like

@SmileyOnSpot @JJ81611
Don’t argue please!
Oh, and I noticed that Smiley, JJ, LLMeowser, BlockbyBlock, Hades and Bun makes the animal gang lol, I’m going to become an animal too

2 Likes

I am not an animal…

2 Likes

I mean… what is a creeper, if not an animal?

Anyway back on topic, I’m sorry i didn’t realize you already knew i completely misread you r post, so that’s on me :sweat_smile:

And maybe the sound could be a sort of “dark” sound? i hope someone understands what i mean

3 Likes

Mario game over plays

2 Likes

Maybe when the enemy captures your flag, it can be the Ender Dragon roar.

Edit:

Edit 2:

:sunglasses: :duck: :cat: :beaver: :boombox:

3 Likes

i is cat

2 Likes

But mine is a literally monkey :cry:
Take a look like a real good look please I want to be apart of something.

2 Likes

Let’s get back on topic! David obviously chose us because we’re the ogs. :sunglasses:

Nah I’m just joking, he probably just thought of us first.

But let’s return to the topic! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean you technically already are…
Anyway on topic, I play with volume off so I never noticed it, but I mean good suggestion. I voted!
Also what if the loose sound was the win sound reversed because losing is the reverse if winning? Idk
Edit: is a saber slime an animal lol

2 Likes

I added the missing “animals” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep, that’s sort of what i mean by “dark” sound.

Wait, there’s no platypus emoji!?

Anyway let’s stop talking about animals were all animals technically cause were humans

2 Likes

Returning to topic, a Dragon roar could be great but also out of place as there are only custom sounds.

3 Likes