Chance Pause

Hi! Currently, the back rooms event leaves EVERYBODY queuing for that map. I even queue even if I am murderer or sheriff. I severely regret that, because now, I have the costume. I would like to be murderer again :frowning:

Reason 2: What if you wanted to stay innocent but you get Murderer or Sherriff instead, but then decide you want to become Murderer, but you’ve already used your chance.

So to fix this, why not be able to pause your Murderer or Sherriff chance? When you have got the costume and want to go back to regular mm, this is great for that, and many other reasons I couldn’t think of.

Huh?

also will backrooms events finish or not ACTUALLY event?

1 Like

I call it an event, but I’m pretty sure it is permanent.

2 Likes

It is, as mentioned in this post. :arrow_down:

1 Like

This seems to be affected by your choices, and isn’t something Hive needs to change. If you want to play murderer, then just don’t requeue.

2 Likes

This makes sense tbh. Besides, I think you can still use the code as a murderer. Plus they have the advantage since they can kill anyone who gets close to the library. :thinking:

1 Like

You can, but that isn’t the problem here. They requeued until they got the right map, but because of that they chose to skip past playing as the murderer.

1 Like

Makes sense. I do frequently requeue as murderer to get the right map. (I’m grinding for the costume) But I end up regretting it later because I realized that I ended the game in like 5 seconds flat. This also frequently happens to me.

1 Like

Whenever I get murderer I just play out the round. I think this really is a personal choice.

2 Likes

I really think it is. I have recently started to do it because I want to stop by and smell the flowers.

1 Like

I think it would be bettwr to be able to opt for your role

1 Like