Castle town 50% less to be able to vote

Whenever I play mm i q for castle town 4/5 times i lost intrest in the game BECAUSE Of this and it used to be my favorite game

This ANOYS me so much

It gets extremely repetitive tho

your title is very confusing… Do you mean halving the chance that castle town is an option to vote on?

2 Likes

Yes your so right

It’s fine… really I’d rather have this happen with office… it’s boring.

2 Likes

Ive complained the same problem to my mm sweat friend. Last time I do mm quests almost all the rounds are Castle Town and Backroom. Come on just let us play some other maps

1 Like

So right and i hate castle town im never gonna prestige if i dont play the game and it used to be my favorite but now i really dont like it

I think personally this isnt a good idea, the reason its voted so much is because people enjoy it, just try to enjoy castle town too! :grin:

4 Likes

But alot of people dont like it

Just like if there’s a map called Among Us many will vote that too. Why because it’s popular, but should I have to love games that are popular? If so I should love Genshin Impact but I hate that game because of its stupid players. This may explain why Backroom got voted so much.
For Castle Town I guess it’s maybe you can get bow even without collecting coins, just find the keys. This map is trash for some pros like my mm sweat friend. It’s like Pripyat in Hide and Seek because it’s so easy for seekers even they are new, but for pros we don’t think Pripyat is good map. Some people keep voting Castle Town maybe because they think they can kill the murderer easier in this map😅

3 Likes

Now that is blatantly untrue. I can see why you hate Castle Town so much but it’s not that bad. Just because a group of people hate it doesn’t mean they have to delete it or make it harder to get. Castle Town does show up a lot but that doesn’t mean it’s wet trash.

3 Likes

I fully agree. Personally castle town is very balanced, and it’s my favorite map. I mean out of my like probably 30 murderer wins, ive won on castle town the 3rd most, after backrooms and office.

2 Likes

Castle town is voted a lot, not cause of the map, but because of the bow. Why would they remove the bow from pigment if it’s too op then add it to a different map and make it more op :sweat_smile:. Instead of having to find three things yourself, you do it as a team and all get a bow! Honestly, it makes no sense why they would do that.

Its voted from the grinders, it’s the easiest map to win on, it’s big, and has an easy bow. If they wanna keep the bow, make the map less common. I would prefer them make the keys cost gold though, keep the map special, while nerfing how op it is.

3 Likes

the sad thing on Castle is that you lose many kills if you turn on flood valve, you don’t get xp yk

3 Likes

Yes i agrree it is definitely NOT a wet pringle

it is one of my favourite maps

2 Likes