Castle Siege on the Hive

So I’m from the Mineplex community, and I would like to see Castle Siege 1.0 as a game on the hive. It is a 50v50 game where each team has a castle. In the middle of the Castle there is a button. To win, you must push the button, and keep the other team from pushing it again for 20 seconds. If the button is not pushed again within 20 seconds, the other team wins. That would be the aim of the game, but I have some more ideas. First off everyone would start with: An iron sword, full iron armor, and a bow with infinity and one arrow. If no one is able to win within 10 minutes, the first team to push the other teams button will win, and no one will respawn. Some other things to note:

The game is currently deleted, so it wouldn’t be hated by the Mineplex community. Also, I do not think the game will lag to much. Though there will be a lot of players, they were able to run this with minimal lag in 2013, so I think the Hive will be able to make this run smoothly, even for people playing on phones.
Also the game will only need 25 per team people to start. 100 players is just the max. Let me know what you think of this idea!

I doubt the hive would be willing to make an exact copy of an old mineplex gamemode.

3 Likes

I also doubt they would do a 100 person gamemode at all period

7 Likes

what do you mean! this would be great to run on my iphone 4!

7 Likes

i laughed harder than i should’ve

maybe 12 people per team but 25 is too much lol

1 Like

This seems similar to Capture The Flag. Also as other people have said, a game with more then 25 people in a game would lag like crazy for most people. I also agree with @Complx that they probably won’t copy a mineplex game. This would most likely cause hate. Welcome to the forums by the way! :partying_face: